Digital Media Strategist, Writer, Translator, Political Analyst, and Farmer – These are some of the hats I wear.
Native of Aregudem hamlet near Mothkur town in (erstwhile) Nalgonda district.
I hail from a family with agriculture as main occupation.
Did my early schooling in Suryapet town and then shifted to Hyderabad.
Studied at St. Joseph’s Public School, King Kothi upto my 12th Standard. Did my BSc (BZC) from Vivek Vardhini College, Kothi. Completed my MBA (Mktg) from Vivekananda School of Post Graduate Studies.
Worked at Tata Donnelly, Indosoft, Apollo Health Street, CDRC and Google.
Currently working as Director – Digital Media, with Telangana State Government.
– In year 2000, my maiden novel “Sahasrabdiki Swagatam” won cash prize of Rs. 25,000 in a contest by Swathi Weekly
– In year 2006, my first translation – “Oka Dalaari Paschaattaapam” was published. It is the Telugu version of “Confessions of An Economic Hitman” by John Perkins. This translation went on to become a best seller and is currently in its 14th reprint.
– In 2009, my second translation “Kutraajakeeyam” was published. This is the Telugu version of Stephen Kinzer’s “Overthrow”. The book’s 2nd reprint is currently in the market.
– In 2012, I had translated “Jangal Naamaa”, written by Satnaam, into Telugu with the same name. The book’s 2nd reprint is currently out.
– In 2013, my fourth translation – “Telanganalo Oka Kaalaraathri” was published. This is the Telugu version of Govind Krishnan’s long essay titled “One Night in Telangana”
– In 2017 my first English book – “Future Perfect KTR” was released.
– Wrote articles for Telangana Magazine, Veekshanam, Namasthe Telangana and several other publications.